The transition week is done, and felt good. I'm recovered and ready to start the "Maximum Strength" block. In planning the next few weeks, it occurred to me that I genuinely don't know how to go about weight training without a spreadsheet.
The bikes got a little love this weekend. My mountain bike got a head-to-toe cleaning, including getting the dirt out from under the grips. I also re-wrapped the bar tape on my road bike to fix a gap under the lever. In the process, I learned a better way to wrap. (See the video, above.)
The biggest win, though, was making real progress clearing out the garage. There is no longer a giant stack of storage bins in the middle of the garage, and all the old paint got recycled. The goal was to have the entire floor of the garage clear. I didn't quite get there, but it's vastly improved. Plenty of space to move around now, and one day, we may even get to park in there.